Addicted with Nasi Goreng Butter

By sophea ◇ - 2:22 AM

Salam and hello guys :) Happy weekends.Smile even you aren't that happy :) . 


Today I want to share my thought of Nasi Goreng Butter . My glory of masterpiece.

Cooking is my another hobbies , I mean I love cooking but idk the outcome either its good or not . My family okay with my cooking , I'm the one that in charge to cook in this house ( substitute with my mom's position ) . So I just consider im good then . However , I can't beat my mom . Shes so good , her meals just another level . 

So , I love to try and error in my ingredients . This time I just try with Nasi Goreng Butter and its yummy  . I'm not lying , the smell , taste when u chew it lol. I tried Google and yeah I found out i'm not the main creator for this recipe, bunch of people already knew this recipe for ages sobs sobs .

Move to the recipe , the only differences is just that u have to use butter and not oil . (me trying to explain something that has been transparent ) . This is what student do when they don't really know to answer the question , rephrasing the question or just make the answer longer until there's no space on it.

You know what the problem is , it tastes so good and fit with my bud . Whenever I saw left over rice and butter I was so happy (inner me dancing like cockroach's dance ) . I might end up finished whole bar of butter without my moms have a chance to use it for baking reason . Help! 

I'm going to attach some picture . 

Here we go 

*excuse me I took this picture after a bite *

'It might not look good , but don't judge a book by its cover hehe'

Lately I always eat and having 'keropok' is a must or else I feel incomplete and unhappy tummy of mine will crying . 

So have ever u guys addicted with any food or drinks ? Its like u need it or else you'll become moody -,- . Mind share with me !! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. Waaah I tried couple times to make nasi goreng butter, tepatnya margarin sih, dan memang rasanya lebih tasty ya 😁

    Terus aku salfok sama kerupuk bawangnya, duh itu nasi goreng best companion 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right aku suka amat sama nasi goreng butter with keropok . Ugh I could feel how good the combination that comes from both of ig

      Delete
  2. Waaaaaaw butter fried rice is my favorite either! I don't know why but it feels more rich than using oil to make the fried rice lol. It turns out taste a bit salty so i don't need to be afraid if i throw the salt less or not, and the smell is soooooo goood, compared with a cooking oil that have no smell at all but cholesterol😂 lastly, i couldn't agree more with kerupuk! Nasi goreng without kerupuk is feel kinda empty hoho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey u are right , since I'm into it lately I'm scared with my cholesterol since I'm not active , I'm afraid it might affected my health somehow .

      Yepp the smell . that's make it differ !! Keropok is a must in nasi goreng , how I wish Malaysian's stall provide it together in the menu

      Delete
  3. I am addicted with spaghetti bolognese. Of course I am making myself. I cooked a lot the gravy and keep into freezer. Reheat if I want to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg spagethi :( I'm kinda want it now , idk for me spagethi taste good than yellow mee that we use to make fried noodle

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He he , u can try later if u want bcs yah its so yummy

      Delete
  5. sedap tu nasik goreng butter, my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butter, rice and some eggs are good combination! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nasi butter atau nasi planta memang sedap, akak biasa juga buat...
    bau masa tumis dengan butter tu memang sedap sangat lah kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah kak , rasa mcm tengah baking pun ada . Kalau tmbh seafood lagi best :)

      Delete
  8. i never tried this .... nakk try la one day

    ReplyDelete
  9. sedap tu makan keropok dengan nasi goreng butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehhe so cute la..keep doing whatever that you like okay..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyway, I'm addicted to seafood, especially fresh one :)
    But, it's look so yummie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sea food is such a blessing if I have it right now :')

      Delete
  12. Waaaah, nasi goreng is one of my favourite food and my comfort food too! And yes, same with you, sist. I never eat nasi goreng without keropok, because nasi goreng without keropok seperti hidup tanpa cinta 😆😆😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure keropok is a must !! Its like nasi ayam without ayam . Cinta ? No comment I'm single since born hahaha

      Delete
  13. My daughter always asks me to fried nasi goreng butter... just simple one... guna planta jer... But it tastes good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right ?

      Resepi dia like super simple but tukar butter and not oil is just a big difference

      Delete
  14. Sedapnya. Lama tak makan nasi goreng butter. Tiba-tiba rasa nak buat. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Memang sedap.. Kalau saya suka guna jenama Planta dan Adele.. Bau dan rasa dia, pergh!! sedap ya amat.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too T , T I also like nasi goreng butter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nampak sedap tu. Tak pernah lagi cuba masak nasi goreng butter. nanti nak cubalah juga. Mana tahu kena dengan selera :)

    ReplyDelete