Hi
Lol I'm writing this in working hours . The idea just pop out . So here I am ! August kinda miserable for me . September where I try and keep trying to be okay . I think I slowly embrace things . Neither good nor bad . If I wanna cry I just cry . I used to think crying like a baby is just for a weak . But nah, it's how you express yourself . Nothing bad about it .
I kinda sad , I have few hobbies I cannot do like before . I don't play game anymore , not do art , not reading , no more watching criminal documentaries . It just because I can't focus anymore . I just doom scrolling through TikTok and cry . I feel bad about myself lol .
Why i crying ? I just..feel not being appreciated lol . Nvm we talk about it later . But as I said September better than august . I go hiking , meet my old school mate and have fun in art gallery which is my fav things to do . So yeah I lose and gain something on September .
Few days left , hope you guys doing well too .I will just doing mural on my bedroom's door for this weekend hehe . I think I should start to get some ideas how to decorate it . If I have a time I will just share the final product here lol . Till then tc .
No comments:
Post a Comment