Spicy Food Not My Thang ! | Lets Exchange Link

By sophea ◇ - 9:43 PM

 

 

 

 

Assalamualaikum , heyyoo  guys  happy weekends. Lol me , typing this while watching latest running man episode .I never thought sukjin will become boss (spoiler alert) . I have thinking to write and entry  about spicy food because i have been suffering with diarrhea for almost 4 days last 2 weeks . Even it have been weeks , the worse nightmare still fresh in my mind . 

 

Spicy food not my thang !

I cant even i thought i can endure it if i eat fast .  Big respect to spicy food lover out there .  

 

All i know spicy food could benefit in  :

 * help improve digestion process if u have a problem with constipation

*helps me improve my taste buds whenever i have heavy fever ( which makes me sweating and feel much better the next day ) 

*makes me able to eat that meal alone w/o need to share with my cats 

 

Actually , sometimes i do curious about how people manage to at spicy food everyday? Dont you ? Like seriously dude where u get such a strong stomach . I do eat eat spicy food but if i can rate myself it could be 5/10. I still remember the day i eat one scoop of original samyang  and i get swollen lips in return. Overeacted ? But thats what happenning .I never eat original samyang until now. But i love samyang cheese right now . 2 x spicy ? No bro , thats out of my league . Maybe because i never really eat extreme spicy food since kid .

I have heard a lot some said  Negeri Sembilan people would love to eat spicy food which i cant really admit with it  .We cant really generalize that thing easily since when i was student in Penang their food really spicy compared to N9 . Talking about N9 it reminds me with their masak lomak cili api , the genuine taste , the served well . I even eat that dishes almost everyday . Its like a kick for every time i eat .  The glory of old days.

 Spicy food has a lot of benefit as i stated however , eating excessive amount of spicy food literally could caused harm . Losing weight ( not in a good way ) ,ulser and few friends of mine have to endure pain in surgery of removal appendix . Avoid eating spicy food in hot day , 

Guys , i actually have added a section of ' exchange link ' u just have to go to button link ( under my profile ) and drop your link there . I really appreciate if u do so :) or just click here (LINK) .  Bloglist ? I'll do sooner . 

So thats all for me ( acah macam end of presentation je ) , i hope you guys enjoy this weekend and stay safe . Be careful . I have a fever since yesterday , pray for me .Mind share do u guys prefer spicy food or not ? Or the most spicy food that u ever eat .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Hello, i am from Palembang, South Sumatera. We have "pempek". We can eat pempek with cuko. Cuko or Cuka (in bahasa Indonesia) is like.. Kuah or sauce. It is spicy. Made from chili, garlic, and javanese sugar..

    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello back , i'm from malaysia :) nice to meet you :) i really have a wish to go to indonesia one day , hopefully it happens !! pempek ? i would like to google it !!! hahha i love to try new food ( especially out of country )

      Delete
  2. I love spicy foods. I can not live without them.
    Yes, I can endure spiciness. No sweat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously ?? respect !!! it must be fun and thrilling . You must also can endure samyang 2x spicy .

      Delete
    2. Never tried 2x spicy. Well give me if you have one. Hehe.

      Delete
    3. sure !! but i dont even try the original samyang , 2x spicy is a bit too much for me :')

      Delete
  3. dulu..tahan juga mkn pedas..skg dah x boleh, pedas skit..xboleh tahan..btw dah submit link utk exchange link tu :) tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan , dia macam tahap tahan pedas tu boleh beruba ubah . thank u kak :))

      Delete
  4. I personally love spicy food, but only the mildest and medium spicy that I can endure >.<
    If it's too spicy, then, no, thank you. I will prefer to eat Chicken rice lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha same !! * high five * chicken rice ?? yeah ( now i'm craving ) , do love honey chicken too ,sweet juicy chicken

      Delete
  5. for me, i love spicy food more. Kalau tak, kurang selera nak makan. lain orang lain citarasa. Jenis tak makan pedas memang kena elakkan makan pedas. memang ada orang yang tak makan atau tak boleh pedas lansung.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep , spicy food dia macam pembuka selera rgiht ? either in chili paste or by pepper .

      Delete
  6. Last time until few years ago, spicy things is my favourite (but not toooooo spicy). Now? Still can, but... I prefer not to, due to chances of getting diarrhea later.

    Btw, I submit link also in the exchange link section! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? myself also can't really blend well with spicy food anymore .That would be disaster if i eat a lot of them.Especially weather in Malaysia that can be extremely hot .

      Hey thanks :) really appreciate that :)

      Delete
  7. I love spicy food, really!
    But I have stomach ulcer so I manage my spicy level.
    Btw, it's not only you who's wondering how people can eat or mukbang at least 100 chilis. After I got my stomach ulcer, I can imagine it how these people survive from the fayaah sensation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do love it too before , but now i cant really into it only medium spice its fine . Ugh sorry to hear that u have ulcer stomach , i hope u will recover soon . Yeah people in mukbang is total insane , how can they eat chilli that much . i do read they said people who can eat too much actually have a disease which i forget the name :/ my bad braincell

      Delete