Overthink (bad pills) ruined me

By sophea ◇ - 8:03 AM

Assalamualaikum and good night guys . Have a good weekend :) . Actually I want to thank to all bloggers and my internet friends that willing to read my poor blog content ^^" . 


I feel like I have losing pace on posting here . Ain't I ? Or I just been delusional lol. But the way , Its not too late to wish for #Happy5thAnniversaryIkon !! Weeee~

Over thinking 

For me : Have curiosity towards what will happen in our future life is a must .Worry about ; career , money , relationship etc . 
But when we flog a dead horse its only wasting energy and harmful towards our mental and physically . It will only leads to unhealthy lifestyle . 

One of my story in over thinking : 

* Last month when my family and I went to Malacca . I worried so much about my kittens safety because I let the door open  in small space so that my other cat can enter and leave house freely whenever they wanted . 

I even argued with my dad because my original idea was I want the door to be locked fully but my dad against my idea . So otw to Malacca I just cry so bad(I'm scared if anything happen to my kittens , they only 3 weeks at that moment ) . 

Thank god nothing happen and they grow healthy and becoming my cutie pie nowadays .  My happy pills :) 

Lesson learned : Never against whatever your parents said they already know ' asam  garam dunia ' he he . Also , don't Overthink too much I almost ruined the vacation mood .

Actually , I do writing when my mind gone wild ^•^".It just to help me to sooth myself , to understand my complex mind. Sometimes , even my braincells not capable to understand myself . 

So here I just want to share my favourite quotes that related with overthinking : 

" Don't get too deep , it leads to over thinking and over thinking leads to problems that doesn't even exist in first place " - Jayson Engay - 

"You will never be free until free yourself from the prison of your false thoughts " -Philip Arnold - 

I hope sooner or later I'll be more chill when it comes to making decision and strong in what will coming to my life.Because I'm aware that putting so much in my mind only make my head looks like squidward hahaha . 

Have faith . keep fighting . be strong , you"all be so fine . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Sometimes I am over thinking.
    Yes, it ruins your mood. Over time, it is not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when over thinking . I feel like I sucked into black hole somehow

      Delete
  2. jangan overthinking girls, slow2 just follow the flow

    ReplyDelete
  3. overthinking kills the happiness away, thats true

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be such an overthinker too lol now am trying to control it :') Overthinking can kill our thinking process in general, frankly. It does have its own pros, but to practise moderation and known when to bite our tongue is important too :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True . Indeed stopping our brain to keep thinking would be the main task . Sometimes we just need to follow a flow too

      Delete
  5. overthinking also ruined me sometimes. I even cannot sleep at night when i keep thinking for something that didn't even important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its messed up sleeping schedule a lot -.- .

      Delete
  6. hehehe... ummi pn kadang2 overthinking benda2 negative..then, nt dada mule la sesak runsing.. tp benda yang kita pikir sebenarnya xd pape... ummi slalu pesan dekat diri sendiri... relax2...hahha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan , kadang takde apa pun diri sndiri yg kusut Blum apa lagi dah fikir mcm mcm

      Delete
  7. overthinking always lead me to an emotional roller coaster, most of the times it's just one hour crying session

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to hear that . but I hope u will be fine soon and able to handle your own mood ok

      Delete
  8. I have SAD and I overthinks a lot and I get super anxious 90% of the time especially when I have to do things / go somewhere alone. It hasn't been cure yet so I totally get how you feel.

    When it comes to parents' advice, I always listen to them but when I had to make my own decision, I overthink. Konon berfikiran jauh but it was actually for the worse. But nowadays, I overthink less than I used to. I hope I can stop being overthinking because it's truly bad for us haha

    Yeay, Happy 5th Anniversary IKON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know what u trying to tell me . I guess we Overthink and just ruin a good day .

      Thank uuu hehehe :)

      Delete
  9. saya seorang yg sangat suka overthinking. kadang bende yg takda kita mengada-adakan. i dont know, sebab my clumsyness yg buat saya jadi macamni. i kerja pun risau ada buat silap. saya takut org benci saya. bila i buat silap sikit mulalah fikir macam2 like diri ni tk guna ke apa. been living like this since little hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww I even imagine if what ppl will say bad to me if I make mistake . Lol , Overthink really make us focus on negativity more that positivity

      Delete
  10. Bila kita overthink memang akan rosakkan mood.. Kadang-kadang kena follow the flow..

    ReplyDelete