Age Doesn't Define Maturity

By sophea ◇ - 4:57 AM

 Assalamualaikum and hello guys !! Have a good day , hopefully . Well its already almost 9 pm 😅 . 





Maturity ? 


How you guys define that ? 

Will you claim yourself as matured enough ? 


For me , maturity is when you able to 'kick' the solution in a good way no matter whats the situations are . However some really just assume age also measuring how matured you are . I think i cant agree with that statement because OPEN YOUR EYES THATS TRULY WRONG FOR SURE . I saw so many young teenager able to make a better decision and matured enough even have their own side income in early age . 

If me , i could only rate myself as 6/10 in maturity lol . Idk i dont want to self claim myself as matured enough . 

Theres a situation where i mad at my sister when she read my diary without my permission and not talk to her for awhile.Childish ! Yes , i thought so too when i reflected 😌 . I wish i could when through all obstacles and its develop my attitude to become better version of myself . 


Whatever it is , i guess its depends on our character . We could become so serious or just being such happy bubble . Mine ? So many people told me to grow up and act like my age . Idk , its just my character and you cant change that for me ! I'll become serious when its a time to be serious or else i wont . Lol .


So have u guys been in situation where people told u how childish/matured you are ? How you handle it ? ;) 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. betul. Matang tidak diukur pada usia. Semua orang ada pandangan sendiri. bagi saya, benda yang kecik, xperlu diperbesarkan. just move onnn. byk pkra nak buat heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul tu , kalau rasa annoyed pun ignore je . Focus on self achievement je . orang lain lain kan

      Delete
  2. Setuju. Usia tidak mewakili kematangan kita. Umur banyak pun tak bermakna kita kalis dosa. Apa yang penting, kena cuba jadi versi diri kita yang terbaik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul tu , bila kita fokus kat diri sendiri lagi banyak faedah . tapi tula kadang jadi alpa juga

      Delete
  3. i dont think i am mature at all huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seseorg blh matang ikut situasi & pengalaman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with this , the way they handle situation and all that

      Delete
  5. most of the time i dont act my age hahaha.. walaupun
    dah tua but prangai macam kanak2 lg. cuma.. there are times where
    we have to be serious especially bila nak selesaikan masalah semua.. haaa tune balik mode dewasa tu okla jadila matang.. tapi age doesnt define maturity.. ramai je dewasa skadar pada usia tapi..

    haaa sambung sndiri hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " tapi masih bersikap kebudak budakan "

      betul tu takkan if nak decide later on still not serious pula

      Delete
  6. I think maturity of a person depends on his/her level of ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldnt agree more , especially when we undergo such unpleasant situation

      Delete
  7. Matang bukanlah pada usia tapi pengalaman kita mematangkan kita. Setuju juga matang ni bijak dalam membuat keputusan dalam apa jua keadaan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul tu , situasi one of the factor gak .

      maturity needed so tk lah kalut nak decide apa apa

      Delete
  8. sophea why u punya fonts ni kecik sgt..hahaha juling jap mata..kikiki
    They tend to call me childish tho..hahah but I just smile and said but at least you enjoy being with me then we're laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. matang tak kira usia.. kadang2 yg berusia pun mcm budak2

    ReplyDelete