I always have a nightmare when i fall asleep

By sophea ◇ - 1:48 AM

 Assalamualaikum , hello guys . Have a freaking cold weather ever and yeah it still raining heavily out there . I love raining because its seems to suit me well emotionally...Dont forget your umbrella or at least sweather . 




Have you guys ever feel or felt that your surrounding too negative that makes you feel suffocated ? Or it just you not fit in there ? 


For me , thats what i feel exactly now . I feel like i need to get out but theres no way out . I have numerous of nightmare for each night . I woke up with accelerate heart beat . I do recite dua before fall asleep but still its happen :( . Theres a time when im scared to go to sleep because im afraid that nightmares will chasing me again . 

That nightmare full with horror , sometimes it shifts to crazy people chasing me out of no where try to kill me, and its not happen only once but more than twice . 

At end of the dream , i yell to myself to wake up because i knew i can ever see my own dead body even in a dream . 

Have you guys ever experienced things like this ? 

I also have experienced crying while sleeping . Just because i had a dream that people i love the most died . At that moments it hits me a lot , i was like . What if its become real ? Even in a dream its already messed me up . I guess thats how shaytaan works . 

Due to curiosity i google and find similarity of my dream ; its come out stated that i feel like being a trap and not in a good state of life . 

Well i dont want to truly believe on this it just i guess everyone have their own broken pieces of puzzle . 

I just hope and pray my life getting better sooner or at least in a piece jebalyo . 


No more nightmare please . 

Okay thats all from this entry and thank you for reading !! :) stay safe everyone . 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Selalu juga nightmare. Kadang siap menjerit jerit lagi. Tapi sejak konsisten makan ubat diabetes, dah kurang mimpi² buruk tu. Cuba cek tahap glukos dalam darah, selain faktor mistik, diabetes juga penyumbang kepada mimpi ngeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pernah jadi dulu, like tiap hari i hadap benda ni, then i starts workout and make myself tired..... then now i tak hadapi dah ... i still mimpi taip malam cuma mimpi i biasa2 saja.. no more night more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul ke atie hm ni kena workout sebelum tidur lah macam tu baru terlelap terus

      Delete
  3. Eza harap Sophea baik-baik saja. Eza doakan mimpi tak bagus tu tak ganggu Sophea lagi. Semoga sentiasa dilindungi dari sebarang bahaya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aminn terima kasih banyak banyak atas doanya :)

      Delete
  4. May all the nightmares go away.. amalkan baca 4qul dan ayat qursi sebelum tidur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akak takde nightmare. Hari-hari penat buat workout, kalau tidor, memang deep, tak ingat mimpi apa. Nak tengok tv pun tak boleh, tv tengok kita. Lagipun, mimpi kan mainan tidor. Takde apa-apa, Sophea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes get nightmares too! Selalu mimpi benda paranormal macam hantu jembalang semua tu XD Selalu ok kalau amalkan sleep hygiene, tidur awal, jangan overthinking masa tidur, kosongkan fikiran, 3qul, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sha doakan semoga semuanya baik-baik sahaja buat awak.. Kalau mimpi tu masih mengganggu mungkin boleh cuba dapatkan rawatan dari yang pakar.. Kadang ada yang mengganggu perasaan/emosi sehingga mimpi ngeri kerap bertandang..

    ReplyDelete
  8. doa dan basuh kaki.. alhamdulillah dh tak alami benda2 mcm ni

    ReplyDelete