Top 5 best criminal documentary on youtube

By sophea ◇ - 2:16 AM

 Hi guys , salam and have a good , bless , productive day . Hows everyone ? Hope all going well . Day by day a lot of people around me infected with virus . Please stay safe and hydrated . Btw , do you guys spend most of time in which social media? Twitter ? Facebook ? Lets talk about youtube . 

What do you guys search on youtube instead of random recipe ? For me , i tend to watch criminal documentary . I also one of fav channel of 714 . 

I watch tons from different channels but not all good in delivering a story . But for me , this top 5 youtube channels are good in giving a plot and focusing on a main story . I can understand them well without looking at it twice . I didnt put it in a sequence , just my fav top 5 . 


1) Nessie Judge 


Nessie is my fav indonesian youtuber . I like her style too. Especially when its a spooky season . She speaks in bahasa and giving a fact about whats going on without adding seasoning . 


2)Grazy TV



Grazy tv . She almost be an idol and take a step back due to few factors . Well i like the way shes telling a story too . Pls do watch its so fun . 

3)Detektif mat despatch 


If you into a slow story teller.  You can try this one . For me , i like this channel because its exposing the Malaysia criminal cases . Either new or old cases . So its kind of interesting . 

4)Kerul Series


Kerul is one of youtuber thats so energetic . He telling a story details also with emotion . I never bored or skip while watching it . Well he deserves a crowd . 

5) Anna solves


I really like this channel because of how details she giving the information . The way video editting with sounds also just boom . Dont worry theres no jumpscare for sure.


Overall , its only my poor opinion . There might be tons of best criminal documentary out there . Pls suggest me the new one , if you have :) . 


Thank you for reading

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wahhhh boleh try layan nanti mana tahu ada yang berkenan di hati. thanks share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya kalau nak layan youtube mesti pop up dekat home youtubers korean. mungkin selalu tengok kpop kot XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paling suka Detektif Mat Despatch & Kerul. He3.

    ReplyDelete