Poem ; anonymous

By sophea ◇ - 5:54 AM

 Heyo how are you guys doing ? Lol i feel like im asking to myself . Yea that question is for me too . I hope everyone doing well . I just will post random poem about anonymous . 

Whats anonymous for you guys

Have you guys ever encounter problem with attachment issue? I feel like everyone will have that kind of situation . 


So here is the poem . Well not that much but yea i will just post it :') 




*Btw i always draw first . Then write smth behind my drawing . Idk thats how my brain works . 


Thank you for reading somehow . I appreciate that . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Alhamdulillah so far i'm okay..always okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you drawing <3

    https://sarahsaadun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. being anonymous is soo exciting and interesting! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. singgah sini & follow sini dari ^^ http://www.thefox.my/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i prefer to be free from any attachment too. be real, i fear of attachment. anyway, the drawing is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im sorry but i can't really read the poem but your art is amazing!! - Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how you draaw first then write so creative!

    ReplyDelete