Attachment issues

By sophea ◇ - 8:14 AM

 


Helloo , so basically I have decided to jadikan this platform my diary Bergerak selain Twitter haha . Sorry if this entry sangat lah membosan kan . It just my random thought . 


I sedar yang when kita spend so much time dengan orang fav tak kira lah org tu siapa partner ke , best friend ke , kita akan develop attachment . Until if dorang slightly change the way they interact pun kita akan sedar Dan that thing membuatkan mood kita down . Kelihatan sadis bukan ? 


I think itu sangat lah betrayal kepada diri sendiri . I mean if kita value diri kita , kita kena sibukkan diri dengan hobby yang kita suka . Such small things absolutely won't affect us sooner. I know interaction dengan manusia is a must . Tapi don't overdo . Sampai jadi obsession . You need to have your own life , own hobbies yang make yourself alive . Tak kira la your introvert hobby atau extrovert hobby hahah I even separate my hobby into those two types . 


Thank God whenever I perasan this thing jadi , I slowly detach . Bukan sebab tak suka , tapi I feel it's not healthy for myself or development . Kalau benda tu buat I feel not productive so I slowly reflect balik camtu .My random thought sekarang is where to find cactus so I can own it (it's 11.11 pm btw). 


Actually kan I slowly busy kan diri . So I not into my thoughts that much . Literally I lost weight due those things and ppl around me keep asking me if something happen to me recently. The answer is yes and no . Kadang kita manusia ni banyak fikir . Sampai lupa fungsi kita seharian hidup Dan berusaha . The rest letakkan kat tuhan ja . 

Okay la malas ah nak melarat tulis panjang panjang haha . May this year end well for meee aminnn . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments