Drawing reduce my stress

By sophea ◇ - 6:27 AM





Assalamualaikum and good night guys . Hey ,if you go through my posts you would know that i'm such a sad person . Kinda , i forgot the last time i'm  truly happy , laughing and smile . People usually called me as 'weird' too , the unpredictable person ever .Should i proud with it ?? Okay , enough with that things  haha , Thats not the main focus after all . Instead of writing i prefer to draw . Even when i was in school i draw a lot on a table (for sure ) , my blue school skirt , my friend's pencil case  , behind the eraser , blank pages of  Bahasa Malaysia book ( where the teacher knew and mad at me infront of class lol )  . Don't ask me why i hate school then lol .

Some going to praise with by giving good word but not all . Theres also type of human that going to give bad words , saying i just draw a rubbish , that's so easy,..but those things won't make down at all . Until now , i keep it as my permanent hobby.

I'm left-handed girl , however , my twin told me i used to wrote with right hand during taska but when i was standard 1 i shift to be left handed because i copied my tablemate . I really amaze how pabo i am hahaha , if i ever remember how to write in right hand that would be much fun , since it makes me special knowing how to write with both hand . People keep asking me how i capable to draw is it because of the class that i attended ( i never take a class ) , gene , environment . But all i can say is just i try to convey my imagination to a piece of paper . What makes me happy when drawing theres never a have a range of  limit , or rule that you have to follow . My art skills not good enough . But surely , its really helps me , like its an escape for me . I really love to keep my sketch books with me and  looking for the smaller one so that i can keep into my pocket.

Here i want to share few of my drawings here , at least if i lost the book i can scroll back here :













This what i did for this 2020 including another 2 sketching ( but i decided no to post it for few reasons ) . I hope my lazy ass let me finish at least one book . I tried to improve my skills by watching anime , reading webtoon and asking others opinion . I really hope one day i can expert with digital drawing like my twin . Pray for me ! Okay , thats all for me like usual i don't know how write a good closure , ugh . Actually , i'm writing this while listening to takbir raya . Selamat hari raya aidil adha guys :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Keep drawing! I support you! Don't mind what others say, they just envy with you because they have no skill like you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you for such warm words , yeah thats my main problem always care much about -ve comments

      Delete
  2. hi, i cant hit a chat on your tagboard. but i have read this post. you are such a gifted in drawing. me too, love to draw but no so perfect like yours. keep it up. and selamat hari raya aidiladha , new friend ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyoo , yeah i've been stressed up with my problematic tagboard =,= .wow i really like looking at others drawing :D we never good enough and theres always empty space to improve our skill. Eid mubarak too friend :))

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, no, you're not pabo at all hahahah. benda tu talent tau if you can use both your hands. maybe now your right hand taknak bagi kerjasama but one day bila sampai masanya, bila betul you need it, believe me, dia akan miraculously work! oh and your arts? bruh~ those are AMAZING! I can see how your drawings kind of depict your situation. and y'know what, tak pelik if one day you akan ada your own exhibition, like seriously! Keep it up kay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyoo , thanks for those words it means a lot ^^ yeah , i should appreciate more after this and being ignorance with -ve comments

      Delete
  4. Wow that drawing is nice... Keep drawing dear... The most important thing is you are happy doing it. And just positively listen to negative words that people say as a way to improve yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot~yup i've to take ve comments as something that inspire me to do more in future :)

      Delete
  5. hey, we have the same interest laa....but i suka paiting yang campak2 colour instead of drawing orang...lama sudah tk melukis org...tk rajin

    suka main dengan watercolour..heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sometimes i have mood too , bila mood datang boleh sktech sampai 2-3 tapi bila takde idea nak lukis pun tak boleh

      Delete
  6. hey we have the same interest la...but i love main campak2 watercolours instead of drawing people..sebb campak2 lagi senang...HAHAHA..

    u should too try campak2....best gila..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly i dont know how to use water colour , u should teach me juseyo hahaha . i've been wanted to learn it but dont know when

      Delete
  7. im left-handed too but why cant i draw like u??
    i cant draw at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe u good in writing or music more ? some of my friends also like that

      Delete
  8. Arghhhhhh, I love drawing so much! You're definitely better than I am, I'm positive bout that. Unlike you, I couldn't convey my imagination well. I'm better at redrawing things and copying an already existing ones. I'm sure you can achieve your dream one day, it's never too late to follow your passion, imo. Allah yuftah alaik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks !! i'm pretty sure your drawing also good . All drawing are good in their own term .

      Delete
  9. Wow... lovely drawings. Frame it and hang on to the wall. Nice... woud be really nice deco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :( yes i put it as deco but only in my room :)

      Delete
  10. your drawings are cool! for me, drawing is a really hard thing tho, i prefer writing rather than drawing hahah. you're so talented!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu :)) i still try to improve my skills since theres still a lot lacking

      Delete
  11. wowww you're an ambidextrous ! menariknya boleh tulis tangn kiri sebab tiru tablemate. your artsy talent are something i really envy ! keep going !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still remember kena marah with my mom bcs of tiba-tiba tulis guna tgn kiri :'D thanks a lot !!! i'll try to improve more and more

      Delete
  12. hi, blogwalking here. nice cartoon there.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes I wish I can draw like you. haha
    am so bad at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ! nah ~ i think maybe u good in something else :)

      Delete