Favourite song in my playlist

By sophea ◇ - 8:29 AM



Heyo guys happy tuesday ( even you're born as sad girl and never really happy with your life ) . Today i want to share with you guys my favourite song that must be played during my   jamming session  . Well , when i said 'session' it means when i jump a lot like a monkey , tried to do light exercise ( as i wish i did per week ) . As i believe , all of us do love music and its kinda as theraphy ( for dunya ofcoz u need to read quran for inner peace ) . But all of us have our own genre that we really into such as pop , punk , rock , ballad , classic ...what else hm . I only listen to pop mostly either in english or korea. Actually i don't really listen to malay songs but doesnt mean like i hate them . Please don't get me wrong okay . Its depend on my mood because sometimes i'm into malay songs ( which happen temporary especially when i have crush with someone ) *blushing*

English songs:

1) Alec benjamin - Outgoing Karma

2) Alec Benjamin - Demon

3) Jack & Jack - California

4) Louis Tomlinson - Back To You

5) Justin Bieber - 2U (  i was hardcore belieber , missing u kidrauhl)

6) The Vamps - Just my type



Korea Songs:

1)Fly With The Wind - Baechigi (feat punch)(Who Are You , Ost ) (School 2015)

2) Reset - Tiger JK feat Jin Shil of Mad Soul Child (Who Are You , Ost ) (School 2015)

3) Auditory Hallucination -(Nashow feat Jaein Jang)(ost kill me heal me )

*not gonna lie the rapper part  is one of my favorite *

4) Killing me - Ikon

5) I'm Okay  - Ikon

6) T-ara - Number 9 ( bringing old kpop vibes , i really love  all their songs )


My belieber and Ikonic heart hurts because  i can't put all their songs here   T.T  . Ofcoz i have a lot of songs that i listen to but all these songs which i heard for years and never makes me bored . So why not right .



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. i also like ikon's song too, but mine is love scenario haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sarangeul hetta urigamana ? wahh thats great ( i obv like all ) but the main would be killing me

      Delete
  2. lagu alec benjamin mostly sedap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kann paling suka outgoing karma , if we have each other , demon ^__________^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hey nuna , thank you i revisit to your blog a lot too somehow :)

      Delete
  4. i love Back To You by Louis Tomlinson too! it's easy listening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right ? especially when the first time i heard when i was heartbroken with my ex crush lol

      Delete
  5. ohhh i love alec benjamin ! gonna check out the other song tho, back to you tu memang fav all the time ! auditory hallucination is so good ! i love the rap part too (wish i could rap it lol) and the good ol' k-pop song.. ohhh im missing the 2nd gen era !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess all alec benjamin songs are insanely good . i love the slow song that mix with rap . yeah 2nd generation kpop no one can beat them

      Delete
  6. 4) and 6) on English songs were on my playlist too! :D

    ReplyDelete