Freebies : Twitter Header Ikon Quotes ( pastel)

By sophea ◇ - 12:27 AM

 Assalamualaikum , hello tuesday how are you ?  How are u doing guys ? I just having a good quality day with my  cats and kittens . Its raining outside there and it have been days weather keep changing wild . I  have an idea to post an entry but i not really put it in a sentence yet bcs i know it'll takes hours.  But i still want to put an update , so i'll update about freebies ikon . I have share it on my twitter and seems like some really like it ( thankful) so i just want to post it here too somehow . Feel free to use :) 










anyeong ~

Jangan lupa pls take care of health and be +ve no matter what , okay


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Positive words. What I need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ! thats it , especially kalau tengah down ke hape kan

      Delete
  2. aww cute!!! all the kpop's fans must be loving it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. especially yang minat ikon i guess ( including me ) tu yang gigih buat tu

      Delete
    2. i like this kind of ikon too.. but im into Jpop :)

      Delete
  3. aww positive words from oppa2 iKon. Make me miss Hanbin huhu. Btw, they're really cute!

    ReplyDelete