I try to control my addiction with junk food

By sophea ◇ - 8:46 PM

 

                                                                photo credit to : google

 

This week we flooded with heavy raining season, neither morning nor night . I told u it's really cold till my bone can feel it  .


For me , junk food already being my best friend since I was kid . Chocolate bar , snacks, ice-cream, carbonate drink name it . But I prefer snacks since the only candy and ice cream flavour that I eat is chocolate . I'm not into vanilla , mint , strawberry. My tongue can't take it even my stomach can't digest that we'll hehe . 

Carbonate drink that I'm into would be coca cola. Mostly people called me with coca cola lover . Whenever they meet me , I always holding coca cola's can with me . One of my friend said if I'm not Muslim I might be alcohol addict 😒 . Ugh , what such a 'good comment '.

I start taking junk food because that's how my family diet . I mean we aren't really taking care our diet , food intake properly.But i can't fully blame my family , I'm an adult I capable make my own decision for myself . Being  around with my friend that have healthy food intake makes me realize that I need to change my diet.  I can't take junk food that frequently , I still need to use this body for decade .

So I change my diet by drink enough water per day . Before this I only take sugar drink . Believe or not I almost vomit because I never drink pure water more than 2 glasses . That's make me realize that how bad I have been or could be if I'm not reducing my sugar intake.

Thank God I never have problem with my BMI or suffer any disease in this such age.

Improvement for me : 

✓ 8 glasses or more water per day
•its really help me to take less amount of sugar drink
✓ Include veggies in my meal
• I'm proud with myself I can chew fresh tomato right now  
✓ reduce coca cola intake 
•Coke used to be my reliever when I'm stressed out . But not anymore . Take care buddies . 
✓ reduce junk food intake
✓ Exercise 2-3 times per week

I hope I could put more list to my 'achievement unlock ' for this year.  Since we only has 3 months left . I pray all of us could fulfill our wishes that we made for ourselves in this early of year . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Good luck on your diet! Mira pun tengah cuba jugak nk kurangkan ambik makanan manis skrg ni. At least sekali seminggu je cheat day makan benda manis. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mira !! goodluck juga then , hope we us going to live in healthy way . thats good only sehari je makan benda manis

      Delete
  2. Junk food is not good for our health but its more delicious compare to healthy food. Huhu. Take a good care of health, Ms Sophea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're right junk food always a good option when we're stress

      Delete
  3. same goes to me. kena kurangkan juga pengambilan junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kan ? i realize it when i compare my junk food intake to my friends their diet lagi way bagus than me bukan sebab nak kurus but untuk sihat

    ReplyDelete
  5. kuang asam betul kawan yg bagi komen tu yek...
    takpe dik, insyallah boleh punya, perlahan-lahan jangan terus stop bagi badan tu sesuaikan diri dengan diet tu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah tahu takpe , dia memang suka bagi komen 'membina' pun .
      yes i'll slowly reduce , thank you :)

      Delete
  6. i take 4L water per day yet i can control my junk food craving .. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. because junk food is yummy !! well , at least you drink sufficient amount of water

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodluck :) boleh tuu percaya lah. biar pun tak biasa buat masa sekarang, tapi lama kelamaan akan jadi kebiasaan la tu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ayu , yeah i should give a try kan why not ;)

      Delete
  9. Good achievement. I still struggle to fulfill 8 glasses of water everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me I'm struggling a lot too bcs I'm not doing it since kids and my family lifestyle also not like that , but I'm an adult and I have to change for my own good right

      Delete
  10. InsyaAllah, you can do it! WE can do it!
    Dulu Tealive tu like almost everyday minum. But now, memang dah jarang sangat sangat unless betul betul craving tak boleh bendung barulah beli hahahahah..

    P/s: Followed you here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey congrats !! For your achievement , that's a huge achievement btw . I'm proud to hear that .

      Thank u :)

      Delete
  11. It's hard to control diet and avoid junk food especially on this quarantine T_T good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck! sy skrg ni masi g amalkan junk food. pray for me! 😭😭😭 iman kena kuat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu , iman kena istiqamah . Inshaa Allah we can do it :)

      Delete
  13. Yeah , hope so . I'll try to manage my mental :)

    ReplyDelete