[Newbie] Finally i do my own digital art

By sophea ◇ - 7:20 PM

 Salam , hello h00man . Hows your day doing ? I hope its going well as well as getting free sandwich for my own breakfast ❤ . 


I guess things slowly stick to what i want to do . One by one my list bucket was tick alhamdulilah . 

I'm so happy that i able to do my own digital art because i have imagine thos aince years . Never thought 2920 would be the year . But right now i'm still into fan art (line drawing ) . Hopefully i will moving to other theme so that i can improve my skills into larger scope .  

so here is few drawing that i do ;



actually i want to share  more but my screenshot messed up i do multiple times but still its not shown up . lol . 


my instagram account for my art thing would be :@browntofu_

im promoting here 😂 i just sharing a bit of myself so that you guys can get at least a piece of me lol . 

So do you think you are into just a raw art or digitally ? My answer would be both . Its because i believe that every art is valuable because it comes from our own soul when we try to potray something . We genuinely become ourselves with no need to fake it . 


Lastly , thank you for reading this ❤❤ surely it means a lot for me . Stay safe everyone . 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Pandai sophea. Ada bakat.

    Sini selangor pkpb. Duk rumah layan anak. Layan hp je akak phea ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih banyak banyak 😃

      tula bilalah covid ni nak habis

      Delete
  2. i envy people with arts! because i am not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ala atie maybe u good in other stuff who knows 😏

      Delete
  3. whatever it is, embrace and explore bakat yang ada, gali gali lagi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stay safe juga sophea ;D btw awak berbakat. HEBAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second pic is bobby rightt? Looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is !! 😂😂
      are you ikonic too ? because i am !!

      thank you for the words 😀

      Delete
  6. Cantik. Good job! Lukisan yang kemas tu Sophea. keep it up okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talented. All the best sophea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed with your digital art! Done follow your blog. www.zukidin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep up the good work dik... cayok2

    ReplyDelete
  10. best nyaaaa pandai melukis✏👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really loves people who's good with their hand! i would gladly follows your account <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow excellent! Creative sungguh..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I suka melukis tp kecik2 dulu... sampai buat komik bergambar tp komik syok sendiri baca sendiri.. haha.. now dah terkubur minat, ank3 dah ambik alih plak.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice laa, cantik! saya dah lama tk lukis doodle camni :D
    yg 1st tu ahli exo ke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mama suka dua2.. wow very talented

    ReplyDelete
  16. yg first chanwoo, second bobby. am i right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a nice digital drawing. Who's that? Bobby?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow.. bagus.. teruskan berlatih.. semoga makin mantap hasilnya..

    ReplyDelete
  19. cantik!! check out my digital art too ;) https://kyratulamira.blogspot.com/

    Kai dah lukis tiga digital art tapi belum sempat nak post kat blog xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. kalau dulu2.. banyak blogger suka bt doodle sebiji mcm ni

    ReplyDelete