Promoting My Youtube Channel

By sophea ◇ - 9:59 PM

Heyyo guys , sorry for being inactive AGAIN ! Sorry again . Its just I kinda lack of content my brain can't function properly.


However another reason of me being inactive because I just start with my own YouTube channel . Its nothing much   but it'll be nice if you guys subscribe me there . Small supportive people means s lot . Don't worry I'll subscribe and support u guys too . 

I'm not so serious since I just beginner , hope fully my new hobby would stay in a long time lol . I have a lot of hobbies and I'm thankful that I have a lot of new things that I'm interested to do . 


Here is the as of my channel , u can see how beginner I am 



Subscribe me here jebalyo :') , here's the link : https://youtu.be/jjvoPphwidQ


Im still trying and new as I stated above . No harsh comments please I'm human . 


Thank you for reading , have a good day everyone :) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. woaah i have my youtube channel too! you can easily find me by typing "Just Awl" on the search button. anyway, the link that you put above is off so it can't bring me to your yutub channel, maybe you can edit and attach the link with the features "Sisipkan Link" on your blogger.😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure will do :) thanks for suggestion .

      I'll comment your latest video once I subscribe d u there :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If I don't sub's back u can inform in my latest video ok

      Delete
  3. goodluck dengan channel youtube u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Heyy thanks , but if I don't subscribe back let me know in my latest video :)

      Delete
  5. I actually wanted to be a youtuber too (asmr youtuber) but the equipment is expensive so I postponed my dream huhu.

    I already subscribed to your channel! Semoga you become a successful youtuber! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amy !! Would like to wait for your asmr video , if it has been a right time and u finally post it on YouTube don't forget to let me know . I'll be your first viewer okay .

    Thanks for subscribe me , I'll sub's u back . but if I don't let me know in my latest video . my notification kinda messed up

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo dah ada channel ya.. ok2 nnt sy subscribe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sis. Done subscribed your channel 😄
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. done subscribed. Semoga berjaya Sophea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey sophea, i subscribed to your youtube channel and i honestly love your drawings. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u farihah :) it such a really lovely comment , i aopreciate it :)

      Delete
  11. Dah tukar nama eh channel.. brown tofu..
    Done follow..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eh hai! Samalah saya pun ada yt channel juga. Saya subscribe channel awak tau. Saya suka lukis-lukis ni

    ReplyDelete