Not me

By sophea ◇ - 7:26 AM

 Hi I just want to let it be here 

Expressing how I feel lately 

I have no one to talk to . 

No one really listen. I blame no one . 

Everyone have their own life , things they fight for too . 

I have been trying so hard

I even pretending to be someone else 

Just to be close to you 

Yet it's not enough 

I feel violated 

What I have done .. 

This is so shameful enough , I feel like begging people to stay 

When all they wanted to leave since first day 

What a life I'm living . 

Am I not worth it to fight for ? 

I keep being left behind when it comes to being chosen. 

I'm no one's fav . People who I thought will stay already have someone else . 

It's always another girl and not me . 

I bet my life sucks . No one really appreciated me . Since I keep giving all even I got nothing in return . 

Maybe my avoidant soul deserve all this karma . 

Maybe I deserve to be alone for the rest of my life . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments