Feeling not being appreciated
By sophea ◇ - 10:08 PM
Hi ,
I feel so down lately .
I got family issues , stress from work place and my relationship ain't working well . Yet my friends are far from me . What a good combination , ain't it ?
Sometimes I feel like I have no one . No one really cares if I'm here or not . Welp , what a negative statement here . Sorry for that .
I'm a human being . I cannot pretend like I'm good and nothing affected me . It's kinda sad my relationship starting to lose spark . It's kinda tiring to fix it by myself . I bet I just need to let it go . But starting all over again at this age is so tiring .
I hope sooner or later i'll meet someone who love me more , who accept me who am I without comparing :) .

0 comments