Reasons to stan Ikon (OT7)

By sophea ◇ - 10:09 AM



Assalamualaikum ..Hello guys so for this entry i decided to write in english .... I hope my broken english wont interupt me that much and i can deliver my words clearly .Fuh its been a long day !! ( almost 5 years ) i really abandon you my blog , i'm sorry *virtual hug*

All of us have been aware that rn we're suffering from the corona virus outbreak , So i REALLY hope u guys stay safe , always with mask on and sanitizer also . Its really disapointed when i went to town and i saw majority
of people with free mask on them.Like dude , the virus has no cure yet. Even tho , you aren't scared much with that tiny virus..pls consider others safety too . I'm not mad , just annoyed .

Okay put aside for all virus things hehe . Actually I kinda sad since my main twitter account have been suspended for NO REASON.I still wondering what i've done but uh .Well i've been there since 2012 .I spend whole my life there !!! I prefer twitter over all apps (who with me ?). Ish , I'm not crying but it still bother me . So i already make the new one while hoping for my old account back.

Okay whatever . Actually today i'm going to promote Ikonnnnnnnnnn , "Yerebun its show time !!"
Yes !! Here for more details about their profile HERE





Even though you already know them but not really in their fanbase but let me do the small briefing on why you have to stan them :

1) Their Leader (Ex actually )
👻Kim Hanbin | hanbinnie | BI | mambin | Quail*He is the main producer for all Ikon's songs together with Bobby (also member).
👻He has no dating experience so he wrote all lyrics based on his imagination , reading stuffs also by watching anime .
👻Won SOTY :
👻He really stay all night and spend most of his time in studio to produce new songs
👻Unfortunately , he left ikon due to scandal that related to him ( i wont say much since the case still in progress)



2) Deep meaning for each songs

👻My first song for ikon was Killing me . Well my depressed side could relate with most of Ikon songs . Smh even their happy songs seems so sad since Hanbin lef :(
👻Okay if you dont believe me try to look thru this songs with eng subs :
  • Hug Me
  • I'm Okay
  • airplane


3) Their bromance

👻they could understand each other and can predict the words stated by who in the ikon on love game radio 
👻So many shipper out there including , double b , yunbin , binhwan , yunchan , etc .
👻but the fact , they really love to tease their hyung jinhwan since he is the shortest member . ( 13 cm fairy )

4)Their honesty is way out of the way

👻When we said about Loud member , i would immediately stated its June . Handsome boi with unique character . Noise pollution , aha.
👻However , he also the reason why i love to write poem.Poem ? Well , at least that what i believe i'm doing .


5)Dork side , hillarious funny

👻I still cant get over the part when ikon said they dont have the visual and chanwoo (maknae) stated they look pityful lmao.
👻you guys can see more in Ikon Tv on youtube :)))
👻 I 💓 to see them more in variety show in future , yge jebalyo ~


6) Loyal Ikonic

👻Even hanbin already officially leaving Ikon (12 june2019)  . My nightmare . I still remember that day ...its hurt.But Ikonic still create hashtag for hanbin till today. Even some leaving the fandom , claiming they're ot6 or binic only.
👻But theres still ot7 out there including me .
👻 you could see the impact of whatever hanbin did , he would immediately become the trending . Even by private his ig acc lol .

7) Youtuber Idol

Theres a lot of korean artist who being youtuber ; jee seokjin , kang gary ,mamamoo solar ( i cant say much bcs i only watch this five including yunhyeong and chan)

👻Chanwoo : Chanwoo sari

  • Unlike yunhyeong chan really dont have rigid content , you could see he go fishing , playing games ( his hobby ) sometimes he also cooking (no worries his food still can be eaten )

👻Yunhyeong : Songchelin guide
    
  •  You can see how chef yunhyeong prepare his meals with all of his skills .Dont forget , he also do the asmr (obsessed ) and others content.


There could be hundred reasons , but it just me who want to stop typing hahaha . Just want to mention this , no matter what fandom you're i wish we could spread positivity and support their work . I have enough been targeted with negative comments that suddenly pop out in my mention . I tried to ignore , but i guess he / her so toxic and i cant imagine how could that words come from her/his mouth . Well enough with that -ve things . I really glad finally i make a content . Till we meet again ! See ya ;)


"The word ' Happiness ' is too vague but i hope you find life worth of living everyday " -Kim Hanbin









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. aiyo, I'm also on Twitter, my most favourite app yet! Awak tau, adik saya pun ikonic, a really proud one I must say. Bila Hanbin keluar ritu, adik saya jdi kuciwa sgguh. Saya pula ELF, but I must say iKon really caught my attention for the newer generation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omo yes it is i never stan new group after what happen to mblaq and teentop ..yess twitter is the best socmed ..shout out to your adik ..when i know hanbin left i cried a lot ..idk why my bias always left the group first

      Delete
    2. Worry not, I feel your pain..! T_T

      Delete