Tragedy November

By sophea ◇ - 5:27 AM

 Heyo there , assalamualaikum . How everyone doing ? Its been sooo long (2 months i bet) i didnt wrote anything , aint i ? So many things happen and yea my laptop still broken into pieces lol . sobs sobs .

You know november really challenging me , it makes me or training me to become more sabr ( fuh for real ) . Not gonna lie , tap to my shoulder because i able to go thru it .  So lets see whats really happen to me for these entire month : 


1) Positive covid-19

Yes ! I'm a survivor , my mom too ( shes the strongest) . All i know i get infected because of mostly my neighbour also mostly got infected in the same range of times . Its my fault too , sape suruh sidai baju tak pakai mask. Even its for awhile and my mom have a 5 minutes conversation with neighbour yang kena covid first . 


Here i stated that both my mom and me bukan jenis keluar selalu . Especially my mom . Tapi benda nak jadi kan . I thought i'm gonna die at first and still cant believe that i once encounter it. Still ada few post effect , in my case batuk lah tak baik . Alhamdulillah , dah boleh makan semua . 




*kenangan pakai gelang pink . 



2) Minor accident

It happens right after hujan lebat . Masa tu my sister nak balik rumah dia balik after bermalam dekat rumah seharian . So i volunteer myself untuk hantarkan ayish . Right after balik ikut bahagian tepi , so tak perasan kereta tu makan side , try elak dari langgar side mirror terus terlanggar border tepi tu . Thank god tak jatuh bergolek . Before tu memang masa selekoh macam nyaris,jatuh sebab licin kot. My shoes just terus koyak . 

Masa malam i cant even sleep because tak boleh jalannya nak solat sampai kena solat duduk , risau punya pasal pergi clinic . Sebaik terseliuh je ingat patah .


3) problem with work +++

Who dont have problem with their work kan . I just pray it will settle down fast . It kinda killing mood . 


I kinda thankful for all that , at least it reminds me or sedarkan myself untuk sentiasa bersyukur terutama nikmat sihat tubuh badan . Kadang we take it for granted kan ? Maybe tu semua untuk tegur myself lah untuk terus bersyukur dengan apa yang ada . 


p/s : Heyo december my fav month . Semoga bulan ni menjadi bulan terbaik untuk kita semua , amin :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Alhamdulillah you came through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since we hear from you.
    Alhamdulillah you & mom are in good health now.
    Mudah-mudahan kita semua dalam lindungan-Nya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaa its been awhile :') . Thank you , alhamdullilah

      Delete
  3. Waalaikumussalam..
    Alhamdulillah everything is ok.
    Work always be one of our problem selagi belum selesai kan?
    I felt the same way too like now. Hope it'll be over.

    Salam kenalan (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr it will always be a problem yet all problems have own solution right just timing .

      Hope you doing well , salam perkenalan too

      Delete
  4. november yang penuh kenangan pahit masam moga december penuh kemanisan... take care dan moga terus sihat hendaknya

    ReplyDelete
  5. good post �� would you like to follow each other? if the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & i'll follow you back. https://camdandusler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. allahu semoga sentiasa sihat ye skrg kes naik balik

    ReplyDelete